Your CPA serves as your financial guide, assisting you to utilize your resources more effectively as you work towards your financial aims. If we can help you in any way in your tax and business affairs, please contact our office, or send your questions to us via e-mail.
- American Express, MasterCard, VISA
|Person||Kramer Accountancy Corporation - Ron Kramer|
|Address||120 N. Topanga Cyn Blvd., Ste 111|
|Phone Number||(310) 455-9300|
Kramer Accountancy Corporation - Ron Kramer
Ron is the president and founder of Kramer Accountancy Corporation. He graduated from California State University, Northridge with a BS in Accounting in 1983. He worked in public accounting for 10 years before forming Kramer Accountancy Corporation in 1993.
For more than 20 years Ron has worked with hundreds of individuals and businesses providing expert advise in accounting, tax, and insurance.
Products & Services
We can review your investment ideas with you and your investment advisor and make recommendations to maximize your after-tax return.
Don't ignore the impact of taxes on your investments. While taxes should not drive your investment strategy, understanding how taxes affect your earnings will help you minimize taxes and maximize your return. Consider these items:
* Long-term capital gains and dividends carry a favored tax status. Consider putting more dollars in investments that give you dividend income and long-term capital gains.
* You can deduct a limited amount of capital losses in excess of capital gains. Consider balancing your winners and losers to maximize this deduction each year.
* Investments which produce high taxable annual income can be given to family members who are in lower tax brackets, thereby saving taxes for the overall family group.
* Depending on your tax bracket, you may benefit from investing in municipal bonds.
* Another area where taxes make a difference is in deciding which investments to keep in your tax-deferred accounts, such as a regular IRA or 401 (k) plan, and which to keep in taxable accounts.
We monitor the changes in the tax law that could affect you and recommend tax saving strategies. We will prepare all your tax returns and serve as your advocate in all tax matters. If you are contacted by any government agency concerning your tax matters, your first call should be to us. We will take care of it so that you can get on with your business.
There is a certain mystique that has grown up around tax planning and tax-cutting techniques. We are here to put tax planning in plain English for you.
There are actually several basic tax-cutting strategies, and most plans involve one or a combination of them. In a nutshell, the strategies are:
* Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets.
* Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at the lower rate.
* Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
* Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions.
* Structuring your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy - a vacation home, for example.
* Investing your money to produce income that is exempt from either federal or state income tax, or both.
From Our Website
For more than 30 years Ron has worked with hundreds of individuals and businesses providing advice in accounting, tax, and insurance.
It starts by creating a customized financial plan for you that's an expression of your personal wants, needs and circumstances. Ron will help you focus on what's most important to you, pinpointing your investment objectives and identifying specific strategies to help turn your dreams into realities. This comprehensive process involves working closely with you to uncover your financial goals, risk tolerance, time horizon and investment preferences. Ron will spend the time needed with you to gather the qualitative and quantitative data that reflect your personal situation.
We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.